Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hi, My Name Is Kim!

That is what they say when you visit AA or NA. Well they need to come up with TRA (Tootsie Roll Anonymous). I am addicted to flavored tootsie rolls. Not the chocolate type but the flavored type. OMG! I can really, no lie, eat a whole bag at one sitting. I have to make myself stop eating them.

A friend of mine went and bought a bag and placed some on her desk at work. I had ate two before I knew it. She told me to get all that I wanted. Not sure if she knew I would get the whole dish if I could. So to save hers, I went that evening and bought my own bag (only $1.00). I ate four before I got home. Then ate two more later on. The next morning I took them to work and ate three or four more.
I am trying to space them out, so I will not eat them up so soon.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...