Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Pride & Prejudice #3

It's getting closer...9 days and counting! Wow, where did the time go? I will tell you where it went...PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE, REHEARSAL, REHEARSAL, REHEARSAL!!!!!
I wanted something to keep me busy, so I got it!

Mary Bennet

All kidding aside, I have really enjoyed this. I would love to do another play, just need to find one that I can fit into. I would love to do Grease, so I will be on the outlook for it.

So what has been going on with the play:
•We are currently rehearsing Tuesday-Friday 6-9, doing the whole show. This is our second week of that schedule. This weekend we have rehearsal on Saturday at 1:00 p.m. Our director said if we do good this week, we can skip rehearsal on Sunday.
•Costumes are getting finished. We were asked to wear each night our costumes and shoes that we will be wearing so we can get used to wearing them. I am really excited about this part, because I love to dress up in character. It makes it more real and helps me get into character. My only problem are my shoes, they hurt my feet. I am not a high heel type of person (bad feet).

•I believe today we start using mics, not sure.
•Started doing circle at 6:30 p.m. Different but...I will deal with it :)
•We ordered t-shirts - $15. They are white and long sleeve.
•Received our poster.

•Articles have been printed in local newspapers and aired on tv and radio.
•Finally got tickets for our families. I believe there are going to be 13 family members coming. Yay! 
Co-workers have started getting their tickets.
•I made an invitation. Only mailed out one :( I wanted to do more, but didn't have the time to get them printed like I wanted.
•Taken more pictures. I love to save everything (pictures, newspaper articles, emails, etc).


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...