Monday, February 20, 2012

Pride and Prejudice #5

The play is over :(

The Bennet Family
I really have mixed emotions about it. For one, I am glad to be able to rest. Go home and do nothing. Actually watch television and go to bed at 9:00 p.m. Have time to clean house, spend time with Chris and Bear. Chris has been so patient during this whole process. :) He was the first one I talked to about this, because I wanted to make sure we were on the same page. He has done laundry and fixed his own supper. God love him! Bear just knows that I have not been at home that much. Everyday when I get home I go and check on him, so he is going to be glad I am done with the play. He actually has someone to protect now.

On the other hand, I am sad that it is over. It has been a small routine for the past three weeks. I am going to miss everyone and just being at the theatre. I am going to miss putting on my costume, doing my hair (thanks Sherrie), and putting on gobs of makeup. It is just something unique that is hard to explain unless you have done it before. Friendships have been made and experiences have been had.

Last night was our last performance. It was at 2:00 p.m. After the show we had some more pictures to take (one big group picture and a couple of individual scene pictures). Then we had to clean up and get the theatre ready for the next play. My job was to gather costumes and make sure they were all in one place. One fun thing that is done (I assume at every play) is all cast and crew put their hand print on the wall of the theatre backstage.
Mine is on the bottom left, straight down from the "r" in pride.
Our photographer said it would be around 2-3 weeks before pictures are done. So, I am going to hold off until she gets them done. I don't want to do anything illegal!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...