Monday, February 6, 2012

Should I????

I have been thinking about going back to college and actually getting a degree that I can use. Not one that I just think is fun. I have done this before, where I get on these kicks and think it will be easy and then I change my mind.

So here are my choices:
Medical Coding
I have looked at Snead State and they offer a degree in that field. The only problem is that not all the classes are online. Since I have to work that is a problem, unless I could take the classes at night. One of the classes is only four days for the whole semester, so it would be no problem.
X-Ray
This seems fun and interesting. I have heard good and bad things about this. I think I would like the medical field part of it. Not sure I could withstand all the blood and smells.
Court Reporter
Since my degree is in Criminal Justice, I thought this would be my best way to go. But I really don't know about it...you have to learn shorthand. I looked it up and shorthand is a whole new language. I do fine saying and writing English! Why do I need another language to get me more confused?!

So I really don't know which way to go or what to do. I just know that I don't want to be doing what I am doing now, for the rest of my life.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...