Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Our Lives Lately

Chris and I really have not been up to much lately.
I would like to congratulate Chris and getting a new job! He is working in Fort Payne and driving back and forth. The drive is around 45 minutes one way,  I am sure it is not the best. There are crazy drivers out there, plus he has to go through Crossville and Kilpatrick. I pray everyday that the Lord will protect him while driving. We are adjusting to his schedule and trying to spend as much time together as we can. On most days I only see him for about 30 minutes.

About me: I am on a mission to read the entire Bible. I have thought about blogging about my experience, but I really am not sure. I am sure that people will think I am crazy or don't really understand what I read, but I would like to start blogging about it. We will see! I am still working at the newspaper. Once a month I have been helping a gentleman get a small newspaper going. It mainly has stuff about the community in it.

Bear: He has been having a problem with ants getting in his food. Twice a day I am having to change his food because of those pest! This weekend I took him some food and before I left his pen he had ate that and needed more, so Chris went and got some for me and he ate that! So we added more. Other than the ants he is about the same. Still hating squirrels and birds!

Chris and I have been having ant problems in our kitchen and bathroom. I think they are sugar (piss) ants! We have tried two different types of poison and it does not seem to be working. They are also getting in our dishwasher, so I have been washing everything and putting it up. Since we have the house up for sale we are supposed to have a bug inspection, but they have not come yet.

This Labor Day, Chris and I went to his parents house. DFIL is out of town so it was just Joyce, Chris, Me, Miranda, Sterling, Ashley and William. We had steaks, baked potato and peanut butter pie...YUM!

We also have a new addition to our family. Tiffany (Tyler's friend) had Kaleb Avery on August 30, 2011. I will post a picture as soon as I get one. He weighed 8/13 and was 21.5 inches. So blessed to have another addition to our family.


Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...