Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Doctor Visit and Such

Yesterday I had a doctors visit in Gadsden, so I thought I could knock out two birds with one stone. It was a visit that all women hate and I am going to leave it at that!
After the doctor visit I had to run by my orthodontist office to get a retainer ordered. This is where I get frustrated! I pull up and there is only one vehicle, so I am thinking that maybe they are still at lunch (it is 2:20 at this point). So I get my pink umbrella and go to make sure (it is raining and the wind is blowing). Plus my pants are getting wet, because I am vertically challenged! I get to the door and it is LOCKED! I notice the sign that says lunch 12:00-1:30, so I know they have to be back from lunch. I go back to my car and look up the number on my cell phone (thanks to the Internet). I get the number and call. Guess What?....They answered. So I asked the lady what time they get back from lunch and she says 1:30, so I politely thanked her and hung up. I waited a few more minutes to see if someone else showed up. No one did so I got out and went to check the door again. I don't know if the lady heard me complaining or me banging on the door, but she got the message! She apologized saying that she keeps the door locked because she is there by herself...what the heck does that mean! If you are going to keep the door locked, then why are you open!!!!! I got my retainer ordered and went to leave and the wind blew my umbrella backwards. So now I am standing in the rain, wind blowing, trying to get my umbrella fixed. Finally got it fixed and got in the car. I am wet, ill and look like I have been through a car wash.

After a few more stops I get back on 431 and start home. I get in the right lane, because that is where slower traffic is SUPPOSED to get. But NOOOOO....not today....everybody in the left lane was slow and the right lane was fast. I thought okay God....What Is Wrong With This Picture?

Just glad I got home safe. Maybe a little frustrated but safe!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...