Thursday, September 8, 2011

Bear's Block

From time to time I have a funny or not so funny story about Bear. So I thought I would start sharing them with you. I told a little bit about him in the post HERE.


Okay here goes....When I walk Bear I take food, leash and treats. He gets real excited and starts running and jumping, so Chris decided a while back to give him a treat when you go into his pen. That way he will settle down some. So this morning I have all three ready. I had the leash around my left wrist and his food under my left arm. I go into his pen and he sits down in front of me to get his treat. In all his excitement he turns and gets his head caught in the leash....takes off and I dropped all of his food on the ground. Uggghhhh.....

So I stood there for a few seconds deciding what to do. I could have got mad and said a bad word, but I kept my cool. God is watching!!! I bent down and started picking it up and putting it back in his bowl. Thank God that most of it landed all together. While I was picking it up (dirt and all) Bear comes over and starts eating out of the bowl. I was like, you could help me out by eating it off the ground! Needless to say he sensed I was in distress and started eating it off the ground. We got it cleaned up and off we went on our daily walk.

One last little story that happened this week. We had a Tropical Storm to come through the early part of this week. Tuesday morning it was still raining while we were walking. (Remember we walk rain, sleet, snow or hail). Bear loves to stop and sit down for a little bit while he is being walked. Of all mornings he wants to stop and sit, it has to be pouring down rain. I kinda made the motion for us to keep moving. I told him I would get him out for a bit when it wasn't raining. Poor thing, just wanted to sit!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...