Wednesday, September 21, 2011

My Birthday :)

Saturday, the 17th was my birthday! I woke up early because my mom usually calls or text me around the time I was born (7:40 a.m.). Plus Chris got home around 6:00. So, my dad came up and spent the day with Chris and I. He gave me a music box that plays "You Are So Beautiful".


We did nothing, just stayed around the house and ate at Arby's!
Here are my cards. They were all special and I loved reading each one.


The Friday before, Kim, Sherrie and I went and had a pedicure. We have a cosmetology school in Albertville and they had 50% off nail services, so all it cost was $7.50. Plus we sat in massage chairs. It was the best one I have ever had and we all had a real good time. We had many laughs! I am very ticklish on my feet, so I tell the girl doing them to be extra careful. She was great! Sherrie and I got Alabama art work and Kim got a polish. 


I got sick (because I didn't eat lunch) and if it wasn't for Kim and Sherrie I would have been in trouble! The girls at the place did a great job keeping me cool and had candy for me. I HAVE to eat lunch!!!

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...