Wednesday, September 14, 2011

31 Thankfuls

Since I am turning 31 Saturday I thought I would list the top 31 things that I am thankful for in my life. I am a little sadden, because I figured my life would be a little bit different by now (babies). But I have to keep reminding myself (and I do a lot) that I am on Gods time NOT mine! Anyway....here are the top 31 things that I am thankful for.
1. God
2. My husband Chris
3. Family - I could really talk about them forever.
4. Friends - Kim P., Sherrie, Amy, Kim M.
5. My pets - Bear & Wilson
6. DVR
7. Having food on our table each night.
8. My health - Even though there is ONE health issue I would like to fix.
9. Having long and thick eyelashes
10. Have a small foot (size 5) - Shoes are cheaper!
11. Having a car that is paid for
12. Being able to read the Bible with freedom
13. Living close to Walmart and good restaurants
14. Having a nice home
15. My orthodontist- He helped me fix a lifelong insecurity.
16. Lip Gloss - Use it everyday
17. Alabama football
18. Job
19. Good co-workers
20. Being short
21. College degree - Even though I don't use it
22. Donuts - Mostly choc. cream filled
23. Watermelon
24. I enjoy life and don't take things so seriously
25. A short drive to work
26. Cell phone-Since it has Internet on it
27. Bible
28. Police, firemen and the military
29. Crushed Ice - I love it
30. Redbox - I love the free codes!!!
31. Good Facebook friends

These are in no order. I just placed them randomly.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...