Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Little Mama Week #26

Good afternoon!

I still find it hard to believe we are at week 26. God has blessed us in so many ways. We still have three baby showers to go, so once those get underway we will know where we stand with getting the nursery ready. I try to do a little when we get gifts. Mostly it is washing new/old clothes.

This week has been good. Still feeling like a tick. Sleep is okay..not the best. I am normally a stomach sleeper, so I am having to adjust.

Eating is still hard. Just can't eat a big meal. I did eat some watermelon the other night and boy I could tell. I felt so huge! So now I only eat a small amount, but it is hard because I LOVE watermelon.

Feet and ankles are swelling more. I took a picture of them yesterday, but I just rathe not show right now. Needless to say I have a stool and cushion with me today. They will stay here until Baby Ashley is born.

One thing I can't believe is that I bought size 7 underwear. They are large. I know it is for a good reason, so I will not complain. I will probably buy bigger sizes as the weeks go by.

Still wearing the same maternity clothes that I have. Some are just dresses that I have had for a long time. I put on a dress over the weekend and it was very much short in the front. So it will not work for too much longer. I am able to wear some shirts that I had before pregnancy, but I am sure I will need a few more towards the end. I am just going to wear what I have until I need more.

My tailbone is probably the number one thing that hurts the most. It mostly hurts while I am at work. I try sitting up straight, taking small walks, using a cushion...but nothing has helped so far.

So, lets see what Baby Ashley has been up to this week.


When I saw the lettuce...I was like oh my goodness. I have a small head of lettuce in my belly!
Baby Ashley is 13.6 to 14.8 inches long and 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. His eyes are forming and will soon open. Eyelashes are now grown. I hope he has long ones like me! His immune system is starting to get ready for life on the outside by soaking up antibodies. He is also breathing too...just amniotic fluid.

He has been a little wiggle worm this week. Mostly after lunch.

We go tomorrow for our blood test. Chris is coming home tonight to go with me. I am still scared about getting sick. So please say a pray for me from about 5:00a.m. until 8:30a.m. tomorrow morning. I told the Lord this morning that I could not stress over this and He was going to have to handle it.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...