Monday, June 17, 2013

Little Mama Week #24

Week 24 bought us a little scare. I started bleeding and was so scared. Chris came home and went with me to the doctor. She did all her normal test plus an ultrasound. Me and Baby Ashley are doing good. She could not find anything wrong and said that this was a normal experience. Not normal to this first time mom! She gave me two weeks of pelvic rest and sent us home. Thank the Lord we have been doing good since then.

I gained two pounds in one week! I believe it was some cookies Chris' mom had made. They were so soft and good...I mean who could resist them?

No stretch marks yet. Still putting on the lotion. I really don't mind if I get them. They will always be my little reminder of what took place.

My eating is getting less. I just can't hold that much food at one time. When I do "pig out", I fell so bad.

Still sleeping with two pillows.

Chris and I had a family reunion to attend to on the 1st. It was held at Sportsman Lake in Cullman. We mainly sat around and talked. Which was what I had planned to do. Later on that day I went with Ashley and William and others to feed the ducks and did a little more walking than I needed to. I got a tad bit hot and knew I needed to cool off and sit down. So I came back and sat with Chris.





This week Baby Ashley is the size of a cantaloupe. He is between 10.5 and 11.8 inches long and weights about 12.7 to 20.8 ounces. His see through skin is becoming more opaque. The skin has a new pink glow, thanks to small capillaries that have recently formed.

My little Linea Nigra has made its appearance. Plus my belly button looks like it is bruised some.

I have been very blessed to carry Baby Ashley. I am loving all the kicks and punches he gives me!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...