Monday, June 17, 2013

Little Mama Week #25

I am blessed to be at week 25. Baby Ashley is doing good...mom is also. Some days I lay in bed and just watch him move around. I think what will it be like this time next year. I walk into his nursery and stare at his crib thinking about him laying there.

Everything is still the same. I am sure my weight has increased, but that is fine with me!

Feeling more kicks every day. Some days he just likes to hang out and chill. Which scares me! He loves to move during and after I eat. There are a few foods that don't agree with us...but that is okay.

Chris said he is going to take a video of me walking so I can see what I look like. I am sure I waddle!

I love Chris putting his hands on my belly and even kissing it. He is going to be a great father.

I just don't understand how people say they didn't know they were pregnant.


My mind is gone...maybe one day I will get it back. I try to keep my nails cut, but I can't remember which ones I have cut. I put the bread in the fridge. Forget the clothes in the wash or dryer. There are many other things that I have done, but can't remember them.

Still wearing some clothes I had before I got pregnant. Mostly dresses. I love the dresses, they are so much more comfortable than pants. But I do love my maternity pants, they are comfortable.

My bottom has been given me problems at work. Just can't sit for very long. I need a donut hole to sit on!


Wow...the bump says we are on month 6! Only three more to go....really! Time has gone by that fast? Baby Ashley may measure 13.6 to 14.8 inches and weigh about 1.5 to 2.5 pounds. He finally knows which way is up and which way is down. He is growing more fat and hair. I wonder what type of hair he will have. I think it will be wavy. I also wonder if he will have a lot of hair or very few.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...