Thursday, June 27, 2013

Glucose Test

So I had the dreaded glucose test this morning :) It actually turned out better than I thought. I was so nervous about getting sick, but I prayed many times about putting it in God's hands. And He took care of me and Chris.

So Chris got home early this morning and we finally went to sleep around 4:00. I just can't fall asleep when I am nervous. I got up at 5:00 and ate some oatmeal, then laid back down and slept until 6:00. I started drinking the stuff, as I call it, around 7:11 and finished at 7:15. I got Chris up and we left for the doctor's office. As soon as we got there I told them I needed to give blood for my glucose test. So they took me on back and did all the blood work and stuff they normally do.

We don't know the results yet. Doctor said if I failed she would call back next week, but that if things were good she would go over the results at our next appointment.

They were supposed to do a Chicken Pox blood work to see if I am immune to them since I have never had them nor the vaccine. But they didn't. So we will get it at our next appointment.

I have gained 17 pounds so far. She said baby was probably around 2 pounds now. Nothing to be worried about. He just needs to stay in there a while longer. She did measure me, but I have no idea what the results were.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...