Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Mama Week 22

Time flies when you are having fun!

Baby Ashley is the size of a papaya. He may measure about 10.5 to 11.8 inches and weight between 12.7 -20.8 ounces.

I have a regular appointment Thursday. She will probably listen to his little heart beat and get my vitals. I love hearing his heart beat, makes me comfortable to know he is okay. I am ready to see how much weight I have gained. Some people worry over this, I really am not going to. Unless she tells me different, I will continue to eat like I do...which is healthy. Maybe a candy bar once in a while.

Still no stretch marks! Been putting cream on twice a day. Not the best smelling stuff, but if it works then I can deal with the smell.

Furniture should be arriving soon. Maybe this week. I am excited to get it and for Chris to get it together. His room will start looking more like a nursery then. We still have some items to move out, but we are getting there.

I woke up Saturday morning with sharp pain in my lower pelvic area. It kinda worried me, but it soon went away. Most stuff just said those were ligaments stretching.

My hands and ankles are still swelling some. I have been keeping my feet up a lot when I am home, but work is sometimes hard to do.

I have had two people to ask if I was pregnant. So that makes me feel better. At least maybe they wont think I am just big.

I am going to a breastfeeding class this evening. I have a few questions, so maybe they will be able to help me. I have people around me that will help, but I like to know from a professional about things like this.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...