Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Little Mama Week 21

Baby Ashley is about 10.5 inches and about 12.7 ounces. So far I have gain 11 pounds, so he is probably 1 pound of that. This week Baby Ashley is the size of a pomegranate.


Sleep: Only good when I have two pillows beside me. One on the left and one on the right.


Stretch Marks: Not yet! I have been putting on Palmers Cream each morning and night. I have started to itch more, so I think I will add more during the day. If I get them I get them, if not then that is okay too.


Movement: Oh yes! I kinda have his routine down. Some days are different and it worries me, but then he gets back on his routine and I feel better. He does wake me up sometimes during the night moving. I just lay there and thank God for the little movement. I have a small video of him moving. You have to look close and not blink or you will miss it.

Cravings: Fish....I have never been a big fish eater...but man I could go for some shrimp.

We are excited to get to meet him and just hold and love on him!

So far I have not had heartburn or anything like that. No sickness.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...