Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Baby Ashley and Random Stuff

Baby Ashley:
Baby Ashley is growing good. Kicking, punching and moving a lot.

Last Friday night I laid down and I have no idea what he was doing but it felt like he was washing my insides. Or he could have been rubbing his head. Whatever he was doing was amazing!

I have kinda got his routine down as to when he moves. Some days it is more than others.

I am so ready to go back to our next appointment. I just love hearing his little heart beat.

We have ordered furniture and some other things. His bed and dresser are currently on delay...ugh! They were supposed to arrive this week or early next week. Now it looks like 10-14 more days. I went yesterday and purchased his crib mattress. Chris went last Friday and picked up the high chair and car seat/stroller. His mom is keeping the car seat/stroller until our shower, but he went ahead a brought the high chair home.

Random Stuff:
• I am sadden by all the tornadoes in Oklahoma. I have prayed for the families and all the rescue and
   volunteers.
• Still trying to trap chipmunks. Peanut butter, popcorn nor bird seed worked. So now what? The bird
  seed caused ants!
• I have now moved into Proverbs! Reading Psalms took a looooong time.
• We have so many little projects around the house that need to be done. Just finding the time is hard.
• Bear is doing good. He has finally found the chipmunks that play right outside his pen. He looks at
  them, unless he sees one of us looking at him then he asks all protective.
• Still trying to move our stuff (mostly mine) out of Baby Ashley's room. We just have no closet space
   in our bedroom.
• I am glad the warm weather has arrived. Time to get outside and tinker.
• I finally went and got some of those blue recycle bags. I have been trying to recycle for awhile now.
  Just seems like the right idea to do. Plus it helps the environment.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...