Thursday, March 28, 2013

Little Mama Week 14

I am doing this post a day early since we had a doctor's appointment this morning. It was a really quick appointment. One funny that might be a little gross that I want to share is this. Last appointment they didn't say anything about needing an urine sample, but I gave one anyway. So this time I was not prepared, but I gave a small one. Well I spilled it while putting it in the little window. My first thought was, great I am going to have to stay here and drink water and give another sample. But they were able to use what little was left.

Anyway enough about me. Baby A is doing good. Good strong heart beat. My doctor kinda scared me when we first started to hear the heart beat. Right when she started to say, "If we don't hear a heart beat don't worry, we can do an ultrasound," the heart beat was loud and strong. Don't scare me! My weight is the same plus my blood pressure is good. So far...so good! We go back at the end of April to maybe see what Baby A is!

My acne has been crazy this week. Plus I got my first cold sore on my bottom lip. Plus my gums have been some what irritated. Everything else is the same. I measured 34 3/4 so I am growing slowly right now. I can't wait until I can't see my feet!

I went dress shopping yesterday, but I didn't find anything that I liked. Today has been warm enough so I can wear my leggings and a summer dress. I really hope it stays this way. People are just going to have to get used to seeing my white legs.

So lets see what Baby A is up to this week and how big he/she is.

Hungry much? Now that you’re not feeling so queasy, you’re probably enjoying eating. A lot. Plus, you’re fueling baby’s growth -- which is happening at super speed at 14 weeks. Be sure to keep plenty of healthy snacks by your side just in case you get the munchies. It’s important -- for you and for baby -- that you don’t indulge in too many greasy, fatty foods, so you’re both getting the right nutrients. (Of course, the occasional bowl of ice cream is totally okay.) And we just wanted to remind you: eating for two doesn’t mean doubling your calorie intake. Not only have you gotten your appetite back at week 14, but you’ve probably also gotten some of your energy back, too. If you found yourself shying away from exercise during trimester one, it’s time to get back on track. Go take a walk!



Baby A is 3.4 inches and 1.5 ounces, he's almost doubled in weight since last week and keeps on growing.


He's probably sucking his thumb and wiggling his toes in there! His kidneys are making urine, and his liver and spleen are doing their jobs, too. And he's growing lanugo, a thin, peach-fuzz-like hair, all over 
his body -- it will help him keep warm!

thebump.com
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...