Friday, May 25, 2012

Have you seen Duck Dynasty?

Oh my, this is one of the funniest show I have seen in a long time. If you have not watched it, (and I highly recommend you do) it is on A&E. The show follows the Robertson family, who live in West Monroe, Louisiana. They have made their living making and selling duck calls.

No, they don't look like your normal millionaires. Which I think is one reason they are so likable. They are just down to earth folks! Some of the sayings of Si (who is Willie's Uncle) are just straight forward, no beating around the bush talk. I am not going to ramble on about the show. Just go and watch it yourself. You will be glad! And if you don't laugh, then you just don't have ANY sense of humor.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...