Monday, June 20, 2011

Our Weekend...

Our weekend started on the crazy side.
Bear woke me up at 8:00 a.m. Saturday morning due to a turtle that had wondered into the yard. He was barking, digging and jumping on his dog house. So I had to get dressed and take the turtle back to the creek. Poor turtle was scared to death. I later checked to see if I could find him and he was long gone.
Chris mowed the yard...which looks great! He always does a great job.
While he was mowing I cleaned off the front porch. We have a bird that keeps trying to make a nest. So I got the ladder, water hose, gloves and towel and cleaned it off. Sunday...that crazy bird had made another nest. Chris knocked it down and is planning on fixing the area so the bird can't nest. Saturday, I also got the bright idea to clean our kitchen floor with a toothbrush. I didn't clean the whole floor, just parts that I thought needed cleaning. I don't think I will be doing that again...my thumb was sore and my right arm hurt real bad Saturday night.
Sunday, I called and talked with my dad for Father's Day. Later on I sent him a nice text..."Father's keep pictures where money use to be." He replied..."I do".
Chris and I just stayed around the house...washed clothes and watched the race.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...