Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hump Day Happenings

My mind is scattered so here goes.
•Sunday afternoon I made Red Velvet Chess Squares. I got the recipe out of the Alabama Living magazine. They were real good!! This was my first attempt, so I think I did good. They were real moist when I first made them, now they are getting hard :(.


•Saturday evening I went to the Ronnie Milsap concert. Our town puts on a 4th of July Celebration every year with music and fireworks. The first year we moved here the Oak Ridge Boys were here, then the next year Ray Stevens came. Ronnie was here last year but it was rained out, so he came back this year. I took a few pictures, but because I didn't get good seating the pictures were no good. I did get a video of the fireworks.
•Chris is having trouble with his left achilles tendon. He is in a boot and taking medicine. Friday night he went with some friends camping at Little River Canyon. I believe he had a great time, he was in a great mood when he got back!
•I have been trying to keep up with the Casey Anthony trial. I don't want to get that much into in, but I have been reading a few news stories about it.
•I finally bought me a pair of black leggings. I have been wanting some to wear with a dress that I have. I wore it Saturday night to the concert.

I think that is all I can think of now. I am sure there is more, my mind is just a little spaced out right now.


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...