Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Hump Day Happenings

Monday night while fixing supper I cut my left pointer finger with the knife. Chris was outside grilling Ribs and I was inside cooking the other food. I went and got Chris and he glued me back up. I believe gluing is best, because you don't have to worry about a bandaid and two days later the glue is still there! This picture does not really show it good.



We have had a lot of rain the last couple of days. I guess people with gardens are really glad. We have been under thunderstorm watches and warnings for a good bit. Some people have had trees down. We are lucky that we only have a couple of limbs down. I would love to be home snuggled in bed watching TV. :) Poor Bear hates when it rains. He digs out a dry spot and lays there or he will get in his house. I would like to bring him in, but he is shedding so bad right now that it is not worth it. I would be doing a lot of cleaning up dog hair.

As far as watching TV. Most of our shows are slowing coming back on. Some night we have nothing until 8:00, so we watch what ever. Last night the movie Marley and Me came on at 7:00 and I recorded it. It is not the full version but it will do. We will probably watch it this weekend, not sure! I have been watching the show "Finding Sarah" about  Britain's Dutchess of York, Sarah Ferguson. It is real interesting.

Kim

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...