Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Weekly Tidbits

Loving this cool weather! How about you?

Time for chili! Well, at least I think it is.

•I have been getting my fall decorations out. We had to do some remodeling to our entertainment system and I waited until it was done.

•Tried this last night for supper and I was hot! I obviously can't read the packages. It was good, so I will probably buy another flavor. Just not this flavor!

•Dad came up Saturday and picked up our old television. We didn't mean for him to work all day, but he ended up helping us move some wires and fix our entertainment system. Chris cooked out hamburgers and I made homemade french fries.
•I have been thinking about volunteering with United Way of Marshall County. A lady from the office called me today and asked where I would like to volunteer. She gave me a list of places, so I will be thinking about them and getting back with her.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...