Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Catching up

This is going to be a load of my random thoughts and things we have been up to!
Ready?

•I  had a great birthday and turning 32 was not that bad at all. My friends gave me a big surprise at work. After work Kim and I ordered chinese and watched "What To Expect When You're Expecting".
•Bear needed a new rope, so when I went to purchase it the lady told me they were not making them anymore. WHAT! So I found a place and ordered everyone they could send me. Here he is enjoying it right after I gave it to him.

•We have finally put down the wiring and landscape fabric for our rockbed. We still have not given it a formal name, so we are just calling it our rockbed. Because basically that is what will be put in it.
•Our satellite went out Saturday evening. So, we went to Radio Shack to get a USB to USB cable (to hook our computer up to our television) only to be told that it would not work unless we bought a $100 box. Or we could buy a monitor. We decided to just purchase a new television. Since we have been talking about it for awhile now. So after the Alabama game (which went off at 11:30pm) we went to Walmart in Boaz only to find out the television we wanted was not instock. So we went to Walmart in Guntersville and got it. I think I went to bed around 3:30am! Sunday we spent cleaning around the entertainment set and getting things ready for the Dish Network people to come and install our new HD box. They came Monday morning and got everything fixed and set up.
•Had to call animal control because of our new neighbors dogs. They keep coming in our yard and doing their business :( I was worried last night they would do something to Bear because I had called.
•Friday Chris and I and his parents went to Madison to Ashley's family picnic. It was real nice and Ashley has a little boy that she is friends with. She said he has a cute face!
•I was actually able to buy ladies shoes that fit my small feet!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...