Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall Wedding!

Saturday Chris and I went to his cousins wedding near Fort Payne. This may sound crazy, but it was the first outdoor, fall wedding I have been to and I really enjoyed it. They got married at a place overlooking a pond. The reception was held nearby.

Some of her decorations were so nice and fall looking! She had her aisle decorated with Mason jars with different fall color flowers inside, hanging from iron hangers. Her reception tables had the same Mason jars and flowers but they were sitting on Burlap and wooden pieces. The dance area was surrounded by hay bales and mums.



Sunday we just laid around and watched television and did our normal laundry.

One more thing...I have been helping our neighbor cut his grass. He is having some health issues, so Chris and I agreed we would help him with his yard. He is a nice guy and helps us keep the road clear of trash.

One thing that bugs me is people who just throw trash out while you are out there working. I was mowing Friday and some nut, came down the road and threw a coke can out the window! I mean...can you get anymore less respectful? Stop being lazy and throw your own trash away.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...