Friday, August 24, 2012

Weekly Tidbits

Whew...it has been a busy week and I am so glad it is Friday!

•We have been busy at work with political and football season. When those two are together it calls for a busy couple of weeks. The politicians are picky and some will drive you crazy with their ads. Everything has to be perfect! I love football season and when we start doing the ads it really makes it real. It can be a hectic time, but it is fun! I really want to go to a football game at the new school in Clay County. Not sure when I will be able to go, but I can't wait to see the whole facility.

•We have gotten a virus on our computer three different times and have had to have it fixed. I am sure the repair guy loves it, but it is frustrating when you are computer less! Chris thinks he has narrowed it down to a certain website. We have agreed to not visit that website again! I will just bring him a paper home from now on. (If that gives you a hint as to which website we think it is!)

•I am loving this cool weather we have been having in the mornings (60 degrees)! That means one thing to me....FALL IS COMING! I have officially made Fall my favorite season. It used to be Summer, but now it has just gotten really hot and miserable outside. I can't wait to start putting up my fall decor! The only thing I dislike about the weather changing is my allergies. They have been going crazy this week. Thank goodness I have some antihistamine to take.

•Chris' mom and dad had a stray dog that took up residents at their home for about two weeks. Chris and I had started looking for it a home, but one day it just left. We would have taken it, but Bear is not fond of other animals. Most animals shelters were full or not taking any animals at the time, so I posted a picture of it on Facebook at a local shelters page. I actually received a call yesterday asking about the dog....to bad it had left. Chris thought it was an Australian Cattle Dog.

•Last Saturday (8/18) Chris and I went and watched our niece play youth soccer. She did a good job, since this was her first organized game. Her only issue was kicking the ball into the wrong goal. Once she realized where to kick it....SHE GOT TWO GOALS! She also came off the field in the middle of the game to get some water. We were all telling her to go back in that she was not able to just come get water when she wanted to. This was a small melt down, but after she got some water she was fine.

•I finally got my car fixed. The mechanic had put a wrong hose on. Which caused all my transmission fluid to leak out. Plus he damaged my radiator when he was putting in on, so we had him to install a new one. I believe we are done with this mechanic and will be looking for a new one. I hate to be that way, but this is not the first thing we have had to redo.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...