Thursday, August 9, 2012

My Love Of Dallas (the show)

DALLAS!

I never watched Dallas when I was younger, but I wish I had. I remember my parents and grandparents watching it and hearing the theme song. I knew who J.R. Ewing was, just by hearing his name when people talked. I have even done the thing with your fingers about, "Who Shot J.R."

I started watching the new Dallas and I LOVE IT! It is so much drama!!! I'm like can we just all get along, but that would not be fun television to watch! Every episode leaves you wanting more. So I can't wait until January gets here! 

I think Julie Gonzalo (Rebecca) is adorable. At first I really felt bad for her, but after the season finale she is devious. I had to look up Cliff and see that he did in fact have a daughter. Jesse Metcalfe is nice to look at :) Can't say they casted the wrong type of men. So glad they brought back Patrick Duffy, Linda Gray and Larry Hagman. They really tie the old episodes and new ones together. I went back and read about the older episodes, so I would know a little about what was happening. Who was married to who and who the children belonged to. 

What is up with Larry Hagman's eyebrows? Have they always been that way? 
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...