Monday, July 16, 2012

Weekly Tidbits

Life has been kinda blah here lately. Not much going on!

•Now that my power steering is fixed, the shocks need replacing. My car is becoming a money grabber.
•Chris worked more on our new gravel spot in the front yard this past weekend. He put down some more top soil to fill in some low spots.
• We had a good 4th of July. Swimming, being with family and eating homemade ice cream.

Cutest Kids Around!
•Speaking of homemade. I made Chris and I a homemade Oreo milkshake this weekend. I believe that will be my new treat for us. It's easy and cheap. I don't have a recipe, because I just added a little bit of this and a little bit of that. Until they tasted good.
•I have started watching the show Shark Wranglers. It comes on Sunday nights after Ice Road Truckers. Watching how they catch the sharks and tag them is interesting.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...