Monday, June 11, 2012

Cold Water & Redneck Island

Do you remember when you were young and cold creek water never bothered you?
I remember going to a couple of creeks with my dad and cousin during the summer months. We would slide down rocks into ice cold water. Probably had critters that I never knew about in it. Never did it bother me, but man does it now. It is torture!
No, I haven't been in creek water, but this past weekend we had a family birthday party to attend. There was also a pool! Something I had been looking forward to for a couple of weeks. The whole day was nice and sunny...until we got in the pool. Clouds were heavy and the water was cool. We were praying for the sun to shine through the clouds, but no luck there. The more we moved around the better the water felt. :)

Sunday we watched a new reality show on CMT called, Redneck Island! Of course there has to be a guy from Alabama on there.


It is similar to Survivor, but with a bunch of rednecks! 

We didn't do much Sunday, but our normal laundry and NASCAR race. It has been a rainy couple of days.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...