Thursday, October 13, 2011

What I feel....

“There comes a time when you have to stand up and shout:
This is me d*** it! I look the way I look, think the way I think, feel the way I feel, love the way I love! I am a whole complex package. Take me... or leave me. Accept me - or walk away! Do not try to make me feel like less of a person, just because I don't fit your idea of who I should be and don't try to change me to fit your mold. If I need to change, I alone will make that decision.
When you are strong enough to love yourself 100%, good and bad - you will be amazed at the opportunities that life presents you.”
--Stacey Charter

I really don't want to get into the whole ordeal, but I will say a little.

Lately (past year) I have been an emotional roller coaster. Up, down, around, up, down and around. It is all emotional and no I am NOT Bipolar. To be honest I don't like it. I don't like roller coasters anyway, so go figure. I don't like being all happy for awhile and then something happen and I am down for a few days. It is crappy! I am a happy, free will, go with the flow type of person. I would say very laid back. It has fit me for the past 30 years and I don't see why it should change.
I love the quote above and have always been the type of person to say..."if you don't like me, sorry...this is who God made me." I don't try to please anyone but God, and that is a daily struggle.

The last part of the quote...."When you are strong...." really doesn't concern me. I love myself and have accepted that this is who I am. The part of the quote that concerns me is the top part of it.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...