Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Not much happening

Things have been slow around our house this last week. Not much going on.
Chris' parents came down Saturday to bring some tools and to look at our porches. We have in mind to remove our current porches and rebuild them. They are not in good shape anymore and really need to be replaced. It also might help the house to sell. We just need to find the time to do it. With the weather getting cooler we might have to wait until Spring to start.
I have been digging up more of those crazy and stinky mushrooms. Yesterday I dug up about 10 after getting home and about hurling.
We had a baby shower at work for a lady. It was held at Jefferson's in Albertville. We played two games: baby charades and then had to guess how big mom to be was. Needless to say I won both!!! I love charades so it was easy when I had to act out like I was giving birth. My friend Kim was the doctor and I was laying on the table with my feet in the air. We didn't have to act long as everyone was laughing so hard. We both got the prize for that game. I believe that if you are going to make a fool of yourself you might as well go big!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...