Thursday, April 25, 2013

Little Mama Week #17

I know I am behind with post #16, so I made up for it today. It may be a overload, but I wanted to get them posted before I was behind too much.

I still can't believe it has been 17 weeks!

This weekend Chris and I did a few gender test. Mostly they are old myths, but they were fun to do and think about anyway. So where did I fall...is Baby Ashley a boy or girl? I was on the border of both! Just my luck. Nothing could be determined. Guess we will have to wait until next Monday and pray Baby Ashley opens his/her legs for us.

I so believe I have been feeling Baby Ashley move.

Baby Ashley has got some new clothes. They are mostly little boy clothes. So if we have a boy he will have some clothes already, but if Baby Ashley is a girl we will figure out something to do with the boy clothes.

My hands and feet somethings feel tight sometimes. Not sure if it is associated with Baby Ashley or what.

I get cold then hot, cold, hot.

My nose has been stuffy and my hair is really getting longer.

I am so glad Mountain Dew makes caffeine free drinks. I am looking forward to drinking a little regular Mountain Dew next Monday when we go to the doctor.

I think I have finally got my eating normal. I eat at these times during the day: 7:20am, 9:30am, 11:00am, 2:00pm, 4:00pm, 6:00pm and 8:00pm. Sometimes I have a little snack in between those times, just depends on how much I eat for breakfast or lunch. I know one thing is that I can't eat a big lunch or I am miserable all day.

So lets see what www.thebump.com says this week.


Try not to get freaked out by the numbers on your scale. At 17 weeks, baby’s working on getting stronger, and your body’s working on getting bigger. That means putting on some pounds and -- we hate to break it to you -- getting some stretch marks. Make sure you document your growing bump by taking lots of photos. Sure, you might not always feel so pretty, but one day you’re going to look back at pregnancy and reminisce (really -- we promise). You’ll also want to start figuring out some plans, like whether or not you’re going to find out baby’s gender (you should be able to soon!), and what kind of childbirth class you’d like to take. As you start making these decisions, the pregnancy will feel even more real, which is probably super exciting, but part of you is probably feeling a little nervous. After all, you’re at week 17; that’s almost halfway there and there’s still a lot left to do. Chill! You’ll get it done. Just remember not to try to do it all yourself -- ask for help!
your baby's the size of an onion!



Baby Ashley continues to beef up. Now he/she's about 5.1 inches long and weighs about 5.9 ounces. He/she is growing a stronger, thicker umbilical cord, and growing some meat on those bones...putting on some fat. His/her rubbery cartilage is now turning to bone.
 















Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...