Thursday, April 11, 2013

Is It Hormones Or Just Me?

My gosh people get on my nerves! Stupid people at that! I have just given up at one place (not going to say where). If things get done wrong...so be it. I have told people and told people how to do things and it just does't get done correctly.

Last week I told Chris I just wanted to go home and be by myself. No text, no phone calls, no visitors....just me and the couch.

I feel like my emotions are getting hit hard the last two weeks. Everything someone does hurts my feelings. Then it makes me mad! It's like people don't even care how they act around me. Just push me to the side.

I have also been very protective of Chris and I. Nothing matters to me but us and Jesus! So don't mess with my little family, unless you want your head snapped off! Someone told me I would grow a big backbone once Baby Ashley is here. Well I have grown one now!

I got mad at the people at a local gas station for not having paper at the gas pump for receipts. I asked them about it and was told that they probably would not work even if they did add paper. I said they would work if you fixed them and put paper in them. I mean it is not rocket science!

Whewww.....I believe it is the hormones. I am never like this. So please overlook me at this very happy time.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...