Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Killer has struck again

Bear is also known as Killer. He has killed more critters in his pen than I have ever seen. Plus he has never had a scratch on him.

This past Saturday I went to walk him at 7:00a.m., because he has gotten into a routine of getting up during the week that early and just will not let me sleep in.

I noticed a pile of dirt beside his fence post. When I looked around he had a blue bird in his mouth (dirt and all). I screamed and jumped back. He dropped the bird and came near me. I hurried out of his pen to get a better look, because if I am inside he thinks I will get it and start running from me with the critter in his mouth. So I calmly went and got a scooper and was able to get the bird out without incident.

Bear occasionally gets his weekends and weekdays mixed up. But after one or two weekends he will get it back on schedule. Not this time!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...