Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Weekly tidbits

Thought I would share some small things this morning.
• I voted! I believe everyone should vote every time there is an election. Women worked hard back in the day to give us women the right to vote. I really had no idea who to vote for. So before I went to the polls I did some research about the candidates.

• It is very foggy this morning. When I walked Bear I didn't realize it, but less than 45 minutes later it was bad.
•I was also in the crafty mood last night. The basket was going to be thrown away at work, so I took it and spray painted it black, added the ribbon and flower. I only had less than $1 in the whole thing. I had forgot to put gloves on when I painted it and so my left hand was painted black. I thought it would just wash off with soap and water! WRONG...I had to use paint thinner. I kinda went crazy for a little bit about it, but my dad and friend Sherry told me about the paint thinner. Lesson learned!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...