Thursday, December 22, 2011

Some catching up...

I need to do some catching up. It hasn't been that long since I posted, but there are a few things that I wanted to post. I have some pictures to go with some of this, but will have to post them later. I am just being lazy, plus most of the pictures are on my phone and it is currently charging.

First we celebrated Chris' 32nd birthday on Saturday, December 18th in Cullman. His mom cooked a delicious meal and made a peanut butter pie and two red velvet cakes. It is a family tradition to get your picture taken with your cake, I will post his picture later. Ashley made him a sweet card and his parents got him an LED Headlamp. The LED Headlamp is really handy at night and when you are working on something in which you need both hands.

Chris and his 32nd Birthday Cake


My play practice for Pride and Prejudice has started....exciting! Tuesday night was the first night of practice and we went through scenes 1&2. I was ready to see how everything would come together. I go tonight, but I am not sure about tomorrow, something that I need to ask about. After the first of the year I will be going more, since I have more parts in the Second Act. We got most of costume measurements taken. That is one thing that I am excited about. Some of the terms they use, I am having to get used to. I had no idea what a block was, but after a couple of minutes I learned what it meant. One of the girls labeled me a freshman! HA! Yep that is me!!!
I just have to get into character. When your nerves are up it is hard to do, so I just need to calm down and get into character. I know I can do this, so I need to let others know that I can.

I am currently at home watching the weather. I love watching it when there are tornadoes. Not that I like the death or distruction they cause, I just like the excitement on tv. There are some tornadoes around the area where my family lives. James Spann is awesome! It is pouring rain here, Bear is in his dog house :)

We had our Christmas party at work. I got a soybean wax candle (Vanilla Pound Cake), it smells so good. I love seeing what others got. I just realized I left my coffee creamer at work :(

We are giving Ashley and William their Christmas gifts tomorrow, since they will not be at MIL & FIL's house Christmas Day. Chris and I got Ashley a Cabbage Patch Kid for Christmas. We renamed her Kensie Kimberl. For whatever reason Ashley likes the name Kensie, so Chris renamed her doll. It was so neat seeing the birth certificate. It has mother and father names plus on the back it has finger and footprints :) So cute! William got Animal and Fozzy from the Muppet Animals. Chris ordered them from the Disney Store. I think the Animal doll is so cute. I would like to have one myself! HA!

I am also loving collecting the My Coke Reward Points. I have received Glamour and Redbook magazines, plus I fridge pack of cokes. They have some good things and some are just not exciting to me.

I know this is random, but that is just what came to mind at the time. HA!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...