Wednesday, July 13, 2011

HGTV

I never really watched HGTV much until this week. They have such cute and fun ideas. Every time I did I would always want to redecorate something, but with a very limited income, I just couldn't do it...so I stopped watching it. Chris has got me hooked on it again! This time we have been watching...House Hunters, House Hunters International, Property Virgins, For Rent and My First Place.
House Hunters is really fun to watch. I just can't believe the prices that some of these homes go for. I mean you get a shack for $100,000. Last night we watched House Hunters International. This lady lived on a boat and wanted a home on land. She looked at one condo for $240,000 in St Thomas...it was one bedroom and one bath! That is just crazy in my small opinion!!!! She finally settled for a two BR, two BA condo for $315,000. I figured she was paying for the location and view more than anything else.
One thing that bugs me is...what these people want: big kitchen, party area, more living space, man cave, yard...and the list goes on and on! This one couple on House Hunters, the man wanted a Man Cave. I totally agree with that, but my gosh how big do you want it to be. He was picky!!!
I can't wait to watch more tonight!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...