Monday, July 11, 2011

4th of July

Our 4th of July was very different this year. I really didn't like that! Chris went to his parents and I went and spent it with my family in Oxford. There were not many of us there, but we had a good time anyway. I got home before Chris, because he went and spent the evening with some friends. I called Joyce & Danny and wished them a happy anniversary.


Aunt Brenda, Mom, Mawmaw, Aunt Amy, Aunt Mary

Kara 

After eating and visiting - mom, mawmaw, aunt amy, Kara and I went to Bed, Bath & Beyond and did a little shopping. I haven't been shopping like that in a while and I really enjoyed it.

I just picture that holiday being so much fun, BBQ, fireworks, family, swimming and watermelon. Maybe one day it will be!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...