Friday, May 6, 2011

Lasik Eye Surgery

I have been wanting to get

so I can
So I have been calling around to different places and getting prices. Let me tell you it is not cheap. Most places wanted around $2,500 per eye and in my book that is just too much to pay. Not that my eye sight is not worth it, I am just not going to pay that much.
So my cousin, Clint, had the surgery done a couple of years ago and he loved it. He recommended me to a place in Auburn, AL. I went onto their website and got all the info. that I need and filled out all the paper work. I have been calling around town and getting prices for Lasik Evaluations. The doctor in Auburn does it for free but I just think I would rather get evaluated here and not drive 3 hours away for him to tell me it won't  work. I found a doctor that can do an evaluation for a reasonable price ( under $100). So all that is left to do now is go to him and get this ball rolling!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...