Thursday, September 12, 2013

38 Week Appointment

No news is good news right? Well at least that is what some people say.

We had our 38 week appointment today and nothing, I repeat nothing has changed down there. Y'all we are as ready as we can be for Baby Boy Ashley to come. I was so praying that at least I had dilated some. It just seems exciting to say, "Oh I am at a two". But nope, he is still hanging out....getting bigger and stronger. So the waiting continues!

My doctor did say that she would allow me to go over my due date, but not sure how much over. We go back next Thursday and maybe we will have made some progress. She is not fond of inducing either, unless she has to. So we will ride this out for two more weeks and see what happens.

Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...