Monday, July 29, 2013

Sleep...What's That?

Well let me just say that I am glad you start getting no sleep before your child comes, because if it had happened all at once, I would be crazy.

This weekend was horrible in the sleep department. I would get comfortable then he would put pressure on my right lower ribs after that the upper part of my back would hurt. The pain would alternate between areas.

I tossed and turned. Woke Chris up at midnight. I think I tried sleeping anyway I could think of. At 2:00a.m. I finally went and slept on the couch, thinking that might help...wrong! Same old story there. I think I finally fell asleep sitting almost straight up. The crock pot woke me up at 6:00am. Then I finally woke up at 8:30am.


We did not make church Sunday morning, but we went Sunday night.

So, I have got to find a comfortable way to sleep. It is just not healthy for me to run on less than 8 hours of sleep! I know this will change and thank goodness it is a slow change. Maybe in two months I will be used to it.


But I am blessed to have little sleep! Even when I can't sleep, I smile because of the reason why!

My legs sometimes feel like they are numb. If I sit a long time. Again....it is all worth it.

Last night Chris was rubbing my belly and said, "There is a huge bump right there"....Yep, it is either his bottom or something that sticks out. That is what I believe is causing my rib issues.
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...