Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Diamond Rio

All couple of weekends ago Dad and I got the chance to go see Diamond Rio. Albertville was having an event called Main Street Music Festival and Diamond Rio was the main performance. It was FREE and we had a good time. We actually got better seats than I thought we would. I had went a couple of weeks earlier to see Ronnie Milsap in Boaz and got a bad seat.
We got there about 6:30, with Diamond Rio coming on at 8:00p.m. After the performance they signed autographs and anything else you wanted signed.
Well I was not about to spend $5 on a piece of paper with their pictures on it just for them to sign. So I got out my handy dandy calendar. I felt like one of those people who ask celebrities to sign weird stuff. I didn't care!

Dad took this picture as I was standing in line.

Here are the signatures!
Photobucket

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...